You only have so much money, and if you could put more money away, you would. We help people stop unknowingly and unnecessarily giving away money.
Clark Associates Menu of Services
- Asset Allocation Analysis
- Non-Retirement Accounts
- Beneficiary Analysis
- Elder Care Planning
- Estate Planning
- Will and Trust Design
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Equity Index Annuities
- Life Insurance – Term or Whole Life
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Insurance Analysis
- AMP Advisory Management Plus
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Pension Plan Option Analysis
- Roth IRA’s
- SIMPLE IRA’s
- Social Security Analysis
- Traditional IRA’s
- 529 Plans
- Coverdell IRA’s
- FAFSA Assistance
Events you encounter where you might need advice? We encourage you to call us any time you have a question about a situation. In most cases there is no charge to our clients for these services:
- Career or job change
- Purchase or sale of home or rental property
- Receipt of inheritance or monetary windfall
- New business startup or sale of business
- Giving or receiving a gift over $14,000
- Starting retirement, Starting Social Security
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Change in marital status
- Unexpected debt increase
We know business owners have a lot to deal with everyday. Do you know where you are going and how to get there? The business is your baby, but sometime you need a pediatrician.
This is how we help you :
- Critically listen to your business ideas and problems.
- Advise businesses on how to make employees happy and increase profits.
- Consult at your business and guide you through steps to success.
- Continuity planning. Do you want your spouse in business with your partner?
- Create and fund a plan to get out of your business on your own terms.
- Insure your income in case of disability
- Insure your business overhead expenses in case you are disabled
- Design a cost effective retirement plan that benefits you and your employees
- Create your own Collateral Capacity so you don’t always have to go to the bank or use credit cards.
- Meet with employees on retirement issues
We specialize in helping you nail down the right message to deliver the right message to your own clients.
Financial Advising is a wonderful career choice. You come to know more about another person than almost anyone in a client’s life. But caring is not enough. If you have been in the business for 6 months or 40 years and would like to take it to the next level we can help you.
New Advisors- You have a message you want to deliver. We’ll help you hone it. We’ll help you discover your “voice.” For a flat consultation fee we’ll give an evaluation of your initial presentation, or review presentation. We can also give you some perspective on how you office runs. We take discretion and privacy serious. We expect the advisor know the basics of how an IRA works, etc.
For the Seasoned Advisor- We can perform the above services as well as freshening what got you to your level of success. At this level, we spend more time listening to you than talking. You’ll walk us through your process then we’ll deconstruct it. This dialogue may take several sessions. At this level, you’ll need to have a life insurance license, series 6 or 7, and possibly a 66 or 65&63. If you do not know what these are see NEW ADVISOR services.
“You need to know why you have been chosen to this calling, and then work on how to do it.” – John Clark, CFP®